Links to related articles:
What is it? A Hot Sheet is a report of the New or Recent Activity in the MLS based on specific criteria the agent selects.
1. To begin, hover over Search and select Hot Sheets. Then select a start date for your Hot Sheet Search. The following are available: (all days start at Midnight Central time zone)
- 3 days ago
- 7 days ago
2. Next, choose Property Class, Subtype and Listing Activity. The Listing Activity are the reasons you're searching...ie the newest listings to hit the market etc. The following are available:
- New Listings: Listings that have been added to Realtracs since your search start date.
- Price Changes: Listings that have had a price change of $1,000 or more since your search start date.
- Active: Listings that have gone into Active status for the first time since your search start date.
- Back to Active: Listings that have been on hold, under contract showing or not showing and have changed back to active status since your search start date.
- Coming Soon: Listings that have been added as a Coming Soon since your search start date.
- Hold: Listings that have been put on Hold since your search start date.
- Under Contract Showing or Not Showing: Listings that have been put under contract since your search start date.
- Closed: Listings that have Closed since your search start date.
- Expired: Listings that have Expired since your search start date.
- Canceled: Listings that have been Canceled since your search start date.
3. Add any additional criteria such as location-County, City, Zip, Subdivision or School, or even square feet, year built etc. You can also draw a location using the map. Then simply select search.
4. Next, select the Save icon and name your Hot Sheet. You can also choose to save this as your Default. Default Hot Sheets will run automatically any time you visit the Hot Sheets page in Realtracs.
If you wish to "timestamp" your hot sheet so you only see properties since the last time you looked, choose Last Search Date. Then select the blue save button.
5. You can save multiple Hot Sheets for different areas and with different criteria. You can do this 2 ways:
- From your current hot sheet, edit the criteria and click search. This will prompt you to save the search by turning your save icon orange. Click the orange save icon, click save as a new hot sheet, name the new hot sheet and then click the blue save button.
- From your current hot sheet, select the trash can icon to clear the current hot sheet criteria. Next, select the Save icon and name your Hot Sheet. Then click the blue save button.
6. To load any of your saved Hot Sheets select the folder icon. Select the hot sheet you wish to load criteria for and then just search. You can also change your Default, Copy, Rename or Delete your desired hot sheet by clicking the ellipsis menu and selecting the action you wish to take.
7. Within the specific Hot Sheet you are running, you can also view ALL other Activity, which is a quick glance at all market activity since the search start date, broken down by Listing Activity type. Select the Activity icon and see the number of listings in each activity type. To see the actual listings, select the blue number.
Still need assistance? Contact our Support Team!
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm