Links to related articles:
1. To begin, hover over My Listings and select Listing Management.
2. Click the plus icon (+) to begin adding your listing. Select the Property Class, and as you enter the property address, multiple will addresses will populate, select the address that best matches your property. Then, select the Tax ID # by choosing the radio button. Then choose Next.
3. Add directions, then save draft or save and continue.
4. The icons on the left indicate the sections of the listing to fill out. To hop around from section to section simply click on an icon. OR fill out each page in it's entirety and click the next button to go to the next section.
5. To use Realtracs Showing Service enter in the appropriate information. For more specific instructions and details of RT Showing's [CLICK HERE].
6. When listing a property as Coming Soon or Active you must have, at a minimum, 1 photo of the property. To add photos, documents and links select the Media section and then click the plus (+) icon. You can add up to 70 photos, 10 Documents and 7 links.
7. Your broker pre-designates what agent info & to whom the listing is shared with. You can select YES to share the listing on line. You can choose NOT to share the listing on line by selecting NO. Then click next.
8. Preview your listing, once you determine the listing is error free, then click PUBLISH. Save the listing as Active or Coming Soon.
Still need assistance? Contact our Support Team!
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm