Links to related articles:
1. What does the Client see? When setting up your client, you can invite them to be a part of an interactive Realtracs portal that houses all of the listings you have sent them through auto notify. They only need to click "Create an Account" and then they can connect to Google, Facebook or Apple to sign into their own portal on Realtracs.
2. They will need to choose to sign in using Google, Facebook or Apple, no need for a user name or password.
3. From their dashboard they can click on the search and see the listings. They can view their listings from the Grid, List or Map. They can like, dislike and/or comment, see any activity from their agent, filter and even set up Push Notifications.
4. If your Client is struggling to log in:
If your client linked their User Portal account with a Google account other than the one that they're receiving RealTracs auto--listing alerts, they may experience an issue logging in. RealTracs recommends that they perform the following:
- Navigate to www.google.com in a new tab within their web browser.
- In the top-right corner of Google's webpage, click on their Google profile image.
- Choose the "Sign out of all accounts" option.
They'd next need to return to the User Portal login page and choose "Sign in with Google." Selecting "Use another account" will allow them to enter the Google account information for the account that they've previously linked.
If they're currently logged into Facebook with an account other than the one linked to our User Portal, they would first need to sign out of that account before logging within the correct account. RealTracs recommends that they perform the following:
- Navigate to www.facebook.com in a new tab within their web browser.
- In the top-right corner of Facebook, click on the "?" drop-down.
- Choose the "Log Out" option.
They'd next need to return to the User Portal login page and choose "Sign in With Facebook." This will prompt them to input the Facebook login information associated with the account that they've previously linked.
Still need assistance? Contact our Support Team!
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm