Links to related articles:
Complete a Realtracs CMA, Complete a Quick Search
Complete a Map Search, Quick Search-Additional Search Options
What is it?
The Cloud CMA is a 3rd Party online report generating tool that Realtracs has provided for you. This tool allows you to create an in depth CMA, innovative Buyer Tour, one page Flyers and expanded eye catching Property Reports.
Cloud CMA Videos:
Click Cloud CMA Training Videos
1. Complete a property search containing search criteria similar to that of your subject property. Note, you can use the map as well to draw an area to search as well.
2. Select the listings that you wish to use as comparable within the CMA report. You can select the listings via the Grid view, List view or Map view.
3. Navigate to the 3 dot menu ( ... ) and select "Cloud CMA".
4. Once in The Cloud CMA, complete the following steps:
- Name the report, and add the address (use the address the auto populates in the drop down.)
- Enter Square Feet, # of Beds & Baths, and add a photo of the Subject Property.
- Select the green button "Fetch Listings"
- Scroll down on the Organize Listings page to set a price point, re-organize the order of the comparable listings, exclude some listings, add new listings, change the details in the remarks and even add adjustments if needed. Then select the green button "Customize Report"
- On the left, you can add additional content to the report, select the little green arrow, and then the green plus icon to add the content to your report.
- Add a Theme, Layout, and font. Even create Templates. (
- To view any page in the report, simply hover over the name of the page and click it. To remove a page, click the red minus sign.
- To re-arrange the order of the pages, hover over the block click and drag.
- Once you have the CMA you want, you're ready to Publish. Select the green "Publish" button.
5. Once Published, you can view the report in PDF format, view Live, Email it directly from Cloud CMA, or Copy the PDF and or Live links to share via your personal email.
6. You can customize your Cloud CMA settings. In the top right corner of Cloud CMA, select the green circle with your initials.
- To add your photo, your company logo, your Agent/Contact information, add a Password, click Account Settings. You can also add Custom Pages and use the Lead Generation tool for free. To see short "how to" videos by Cloud CMA, select Learning Resources.
Still need assistance? Contact our Support Team!
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm