Links to related articles:
1. Complete a property search containing search criteria similar to that of your subject property. Note, you can use the map as well to draw an area to search as well. (fig 1)
2. Select the listings that you wish to use as comparable within the CMA report. You can select the listings via the Grid view, List view or Map view. (fig 2, 3 & 4)
(fig 3)(fig 4)
3. Navigate to the More menu ( ... ) and select "CMA". (fig 5)
4. You can Customize the CMA, Print it and Share it. (fig 6)
- To Customize select the settings gear icon. (fig 7 & 8)
(fig 7) (fig 8)
- To Share select the share icon.
- To Print select the printer icon.
Still need assistance? Contact our Support Team!
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm