Links to related articles:
A Hot Sheet is a report of the New or Recent Activity in the MLS based on specific criteria the agent selects.
1. To search Hot Sheets hover over Search and select Hot Sheets. (fig 1)
2. Select the Criteria you wish to search by for the CURRENT Hot Sheet. (fig 2)
- Property Class, Activity, County, Price, City, Zip, Subdivision, Include/Exclude Auction and or include a drawn area on the map.(fig 2)
- Then, select Search, and click the blue link titled Save
3. You can also search multiple days in the Hot Sheets. Select the Today-Days Back Tab and select the Criteria you wish to search by. (fig 3)
- Property Class, Activity, County, Price, City, Zip, Subdivision, Include/Exclude Auction and or include a drawn area on the map.
- Choose the date, either a range by select start & end date, or "Today's Date" which will give you the hot sheet starting at 12:01 am today, then select search.
Still need assistance? Contact our Support Team!
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm