1. From the landing page, enter in the property address, OR MLS number. Multiple choices may present, click to select the correct one. (fig1 & 2)
2. Once selected, if the property address or MLS number you're looking for is on the MLS as Coming Soon/Hold, Active, OR Under Contract Showing, the current MLS property report will populate. (fig 3)
3. If the property address or MLS number you're looking for is NOT on the MLS, or is, but it is listed as Under Contract Not Showing, Expired, Withdrawn or Closed; an off Market property report will populate and will include tax data and mls data (if applicable). (fig 4)
4. If using Quick search to locate properties within the City, County, School or Zip code area, enter in which location you desire. Multiple choices will present, click to select the correct one. (fig 5)
- List Tab - The list tab displays basic information, in a line-by-line format, of a successful search. Some of the information contained in the list includes the MLS number, address, subdivision, list price and days on market. You can customize and change this view.
- Grid Tab - The Grid Tab displays a bit more information. This can be handy when browsing numerous properties, as multiple properties can be viewed by scrolling the page up or down. The additional information displayed in the Grid View includes the primary photo of the listing and listing agent information .
Still need assistance? Contact our Support Team!
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm