Links to related articles:
1. From the menu bar, find your name on the right and click the down arrow, select Billing Info, then choose "Add Payment Method".
(fig 1 & 2)
(fig 1) (fig 2)
2. Next, choose your method of payment, (credit/debit card or electronic check from checking or savings account), enter in the appropriate information and then select the blue add button. You may edit the payment information by selecting the edit button. (fig 3 & 4)
(fig 3) (fig 4)
Please note: ACH verification can take between three to five days to complete. This process is controlled by your financial institution.
2. As a Real Estate Agent you may have to hire a personal assistant who needs access to Realtracs, you can pay for their access by becoming their Sponsor. This allows you to have their invoices sent straight to your billing account for payment.
- From your Billing Info page, scroll down and select "Add Sponsored Account". Then, you can search for the recipient by typing in their name, or scrolling down to find them. Select the name you wish to sponsor. (fig 5 & 6)
(fig 5) (fig 6)
- Once you've selected the recipient, you must agree to the terms by typing AGREE and then clicking on the next button. (fig 7)
- A confirmation will pop up and then click ok. You can remove a sponsored account anytime. Simply select the user you would like to remove and then click the trash can icon. (fig 8)
|Personal Assistant (Licensed)||$42.00||Monthly|
|Personal Assistant (Unlicensed)||$25.00||Monthly|
|Office Staff Assistant||$15.00||Monthly|
Still need assistance? Contact our Support Team!
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat-Sun: 10am - 4pm