Links to related articles:
1. To complete a property search, hover over search and select the property class that you wish to see.
2. Enter common criteria, additional criteria and/or center to find a location on the map and then draw on the map, then select search.
3. After selecting the desired search, a variety of options will display to view properties, select-able tabs above the map allow you to choose the format you would like to see the listings in. These tabs include:
- Map View- The map view is displayed by default and utilizes an interactive map to select properties geographically and view geo-coded results.
- List View - The list view displays basic information, in a line-by-line format, of a successful search. Some of the information contained in the list includes the MLS number, address, subdivision, list price and days on market.
- Grid View - The Grid View displays a bit more information. This can be handy when browsing numerous properties, as multiple thumbnails can be viewed by scrolling the page up or down. The additional information displayed in the Thumbnail View includes the primary photo of the listing and listing agent information.
4. To see the full property report click the MLS # from any of the views and you will be able to view the full report. To navigate back and forth through each full report click the arrows at the top of the report or simply use your keyboard arrows.
Still need assistance? Contact our Support Team!
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat-Sun: 10am - 4pm