Links to related articles:
1. To complete a property search, hover over search and select the property class that you wish to see. (fig 1)
2. Enter common criteria, additional criteria and/or draw on the map, then select search. (fig 2)
3. After selecting the desired search, a variety of options will display to view properties, select-able tabs above the map allow you to choose the format you would like to see the listings in. These tabs include:
- Map Tab - The map tab is displayed by default and utilizes an interactive map to select properties geographically and view geo-coded results.
- List Tab - The list tab displays basic information, in a line-by-line format, of a successful search. Some of the information contained in the list includes the MLS number, address, subdivision, list price and days on market. (fig 3)
- Thumbnail Tab - The Thumbnail Tab displays a bit more information. This can be handy when browsing numerous properties, as multiple thumbnails can be viewed by scrolling the page up or down. The additional information displayed in the Thumbnail View includes the primary photo of the listing and listing agent information. (fig 4)
- Full Tab - The Full Tab displays all available information about a particular property in a convenient agent report. (fig 5)
- Stats Tab: The stats tab displays various statistical information from the listing results of a successful search. This information includes the Minimum, Average, Median, and Maximum values of Square feet, Bedrooms, Bathrooms (full and half), List Price, and Days on Market. Additional information for closed property searches include the same metrics for Sales Price and a value for Sales Price to List Price Percentage (SP/LP %).
Still need assistance? Contact our Support Team!
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat-Sun: 10am - 4pm