Set Up: Turn on Locations Services and your Password
1. Tap on the Settings wheel, scroll down and select Location.(fig 1 & 2)
(fig 1 & 2)
2. If the button is gray, tap it to turn them on. (fig 3 & 4)
(fig 3 & 4)
3. If you would like to save your password, tap on the Privacy,then select Advanced. (fig 5 & 6)
Tap on Passwords and select the Password Manager Wheel. (fig 7 & 8)
(fig 5 & 6)
(fig 7 & 8)
Using Mobile Realtracs:
1. Go to the Chrome Browser and type in realtracs.net, sign into Realtracs, allow location services to use your current location. (fig 1, 2, & 3 )
(fig 1, 2, & 3 )
2. On the left, the Menu iconallows you to manage your AutoNotify-ClientPortal, go to CRS-the Courthouse Retrieval System, add/edit Listings, add/edit Contacts and go to the online Help Desk. Tap the X to go back to the map.
On the right, thePhoto icon allows you to change your Profile, update your Security Settings and Billing information or go to our Full Site, desktop version.
3. To search using specific criteria select the Magnifying Glass iconthen enter in the criteria and tap search. Tap it again to return to the map.
4. To navigate the map move your finger around on the screen or pinch your fingers to zoom in or out.
To pinpoint your exact location tap Near Me the Blue Dotshows your location.
If your map is zoomed out a Blue Circle indicates the number of homes for sale in the area.
Tap the number to zoom in, then tap on the Flag to see the property