Links to related articles:
1. From the dashboard Quick Search, simply click 'Additional Search Options' in orange.
2. Then, enter in any Common Criteria and Additional Criteria that may apply. You can also draw a specific area or shape on the map in addition to or instead of selecting specific criteria. Then just click search.
3. Next, select the save icon and then tag 'Save as Auto Notify'. Name your Search and click 'Add Clients to this Search'. Select from your list of clients or create a new client, then click 'Add Selected'.
4. Next, toggle on 'Automatically share new results with my clients' and/or 'Allow clients to provide feedback on results' buttons. Then, choose how YOU the AGENT wish to be notified of their new results.
Select 'Customize Notification Settings', and choose how often the client wishes to be notified of new listings. You can edit the Email Subject line to tailor it for your client, add a note in the email body and then select how YOU the AGENT wish to be notified of their likes/comments. Then, click save.
For step by step instructions on how to enable PUSH Notifications [CLICK HERE]
5. Next, select Share All if you wish to share all of the listings you found when setting up the Auto Notify. Share Some, if you you wish to only share select listings, Back to Search to return to your search or Go to Manager to manage your Auto Notifies.