Links to related articles:
1. To begin, hover over Search and select the Auto Notify. Select the add button, choose the property class and click next. Then Enter in any Common Criteria and Additional Criteria that may apply, even draw a specific area or shape on the map and then select the orange search button. To save as AutoNotify, click next.
2. Then, enter the Auto Notify Search Name Select the Add Clients to this Search button if you wish to add buyers. You can search by client name, or scroll and select multiple clients or even Create a New Client.
3. Next, tag the slider to automatically share new results with your Client via email and/or allow them to Like/Comment. You can also choose to send yourself an agent copy of their results via email or push notifications under the: Notification Preferences for New Results.
4. Next, select the Customize Email Settings button. Choose from the Notification Schedule for New Results drop down to decide how often the new results are sent out. Remember the Email Subject line is the same as the Search Name so you can change it here if you like. Next, if you would like to be notified that your client has feedback (likes and/or comments) select either Push Notifications, Email, both or none. Then Save.
For step by step instructions on how to enable PUSH Notifications [CLICK HERE]
5. Next, select Share All if you wish to share all of the listings you found when setting up the Auto Notify. Share Some, if you you wish to only share select listings, or, All Done, to go to the Auto Notify Manager.