1. Start by hovering overproperty search, select the property class, andselect a status.(fig. 1 & 2)
(fig. 1 & 2)
2. To locate a specific address on the map, enter the address of the location in thefind locationfield, include
city and state or zip code and then select the magnifying glass icon. You may also search by name of location, just be sure to include city and state or zip code and then select themagnifying glass icon. This
will drop a pin on the map.
3. To draw a specific area, select the draw button, thedraw menuwill be located on the left of the map.
There are 4 drawing options.
Traditional Polygon:Freehand Polygon: Radius: Square/Rectangle:
4. To add layers select thelayers icon.
Check theCounties box and counties will outline in orange, the county names will be bolded.
Check the Zip Codesbox, zoom in and zip codes will outline in green, the zip codes will be bolded.
Check theFlood Hazard Zonesbox, zoom in and flood zones will outline in blues and purple.
5. To change the view from road view to aerial view select theimagery buttonlocated on the right
side of the map. (fig. 3 & 4)
(fig. 3 & 4)
6. To edit/delete a drawing, the draw menu must be present. To edit, click inside the shaded area of your drawing. You can use the extender icons in the corners to expand the entire drawing or you can select a specific area of the drawing to grow or condense by clicking and dragging the bubbles. If you select gray, the area you move in or out will be wider. For a narrow route choose a white bubble. To delete the drawing, click inside the shaded area and tag the red X on the right side of the drawing (fig. 5)Add up to 5 drawings and cross up to 10 counties on the map.
7. To add other criteria to search using the map, enter in the Common Criteria and/or the Additional Criteria Fields and select the greenSearch Button. A maximum of 250 properties will show on the Map. A maximum of 500 properties will show on the List, Thumbnail and Full view. (fig. 6)