RealTracs offers free classroom training for any active user. This means each individual must have an account that is in good standing to attend. Upon completion of this training, each attendee is awarded CE credit. However, CE credit is not awarded for attending labs. Lab sessions are not classroom instructed, but open sessions in which an individual can seek assistance with any questions or concerns they have with the RealTracs website.
Note: To obtain CE credit for these courses, please provide your license number within your account's My Profile page. This is done by clicking your name in the top-right corner of RealTracs, choosing the My Profile option, completing the License Number field, and selecting Save.
Steps for Class Registration:
1. From within RealTracs, navigate to the Help tab and choose the Sign Up for a Class option.
2. From the Class Schedule page, you can choose whether to view classes by Location or Course Title
- Location: Click on the location you wish to take the RealTracs class. This will provide a drop-down of the classes currently scheduled at that location
- Course Title: Click on the course you wish to take. This will provide a drop-down of the locations that course is currently scheduled
Note: You may register for a class at any of the listed locations, even if you do not belong to the association where that class is held.
3. Select the blue "Register" button for the class you wish to register for. If there are no more slots for the class available, "Full" will display in place of this button.
Note: If there are no more seats available for that class, you'll need to contact the instructor for permission to attend.
4. If you're a licensed agent, ensure that your license number is correct in the License # field. Otherwise, choose the "I don't have a license" option.
5. Choose "I Accept."
Note: A $25 fee will be charged to your account if you fail to show up for the class without canceling. To cancel your reservation for the class at any time, return to the Sign Up for a Class page and click the orange "Unregister" button.