Many issues that have come up regarding RealTracs 3.0 have been fixed or addressed. Be sure and check the FAQs to ensure there isn't already a solution for the issue you are experiencing. If you cannot find an answer to the problem, be sure to send an email to email@example.com to report it.
UPDATES RELEASED October 3, 2019
- Auto Notify: Activity History now shows when Auto Notify Contacts last viewed an individual listing, as well as the total number of times they have viewed the listing
UPDATES RELEASED October 2, 2019
- Listing Management Search: Added a new search criteria for “Address / City
UPDATES RELEASED September 25, 2019
- Auto Notify: Contacts with invalid emails (bounces) will no longer deactivate the entire Auto Notify
UPDATES RELEASED September 24, 2019
- Auto Notify: A single contact may unsubscribe without unsubscribing the entire contact list
- Auto Notify Activity History: Combined result updates and email history to Improve user experience
UPDATES RELEASED September 17, 2019
- Manage Listings - Add New Listing has been updated to provide an easy and more accurate way to being a new listing!
UPDATES RELEASED September 13, 2019
- New login options added, allowing the use single sign-on with with Google or Facebook accounts
UPDATES RELEASED August 21, 2019
- Auto Notifies set to Instant, Daily or Weekly now continuously search for new matches!
- Results will still ONLY email based on the Frequency you’ve set
- New or updated results will be added as they are found
Listing emails that include more than 25 listings now show a brief summary and a link to the entire set of results
UPDATES RELEASED August 12, 2019
- Fixed a map display problem on mobile devices!
UPDATES RELEASED August 7, 2019
- Auto Notify has been updated to allow clients and agents to see listings that have been shared in previous emails!
UPDATES RELEASED August 1, 2019
- Auto Notify Results now includes "View All" option when viewing only "new" or filtered results!
UPDATES RELEASED July 31, 2019
- Security Settings option added to "Me" menu! Security Settings contains Username and User ID information, Change Password, and the option to view and remove devices you have registered for login!
UPDATES RELEASED July 30, 2019
- Auto Notify Manager updated to support Seen/Unseen, with new filter options to view listings and an Activity Feed tool to better understand why a listing was included in a search and when it was shared with a client!
UPDATES RELEASED July 22, 2019
- The Manage Listings List view now allows for column sorting!
UPDATES RELEASED July 19, 2019
- The Copy Listing tool within Manage Listing now allows you to copy from Res to Land or Land to Res!
UPDATES RELEASED July 16, 2019
- The Manage Listings Open House tool has been updated, you may now add and edit Open Houses in a modern, mobile friendly format!
UPDATES RELEASED July 15, 2019
- Auto Notify now includes a Map view option to view Auto Notify results and saved listings
UPDATES RELEASED July 8, 2019
- Manage Listings has been updated to display a listing's Street Letter, Unit, and Lot Number
- Searching Open Houses is now done by selecting a checkbox on the full website; this returns all Open House types when selected
- Clicking a listing's primary photo from the Thumbnail or Grid view will now display the listing's photos page instead of the listing's full report
- The Contacts page now allows for column sorting
UPDATES RELEASED July 1, 2019
- You can now add an Instagram profile to My Profile
- The "More" menu within the Auto-Notify Results page has been updated to include access to editing its settings
- Auto-Notify now remembers the last viewed listing when navigating between the full and list views