UPDATES RELEASED October 18, 2021
- User Profile: Fixed a bug requiring an Agent License number for Non-Licensed (Office Staff, RT Staff, etc.) Users.
- RT3: The new subnav is officially live and the toggle has been removed from the UI.
UPDATES RELEASED October 15, 2021
Showing Service: Added the ability to customize showing appointment duration by offering 15, 30, and 60 minute options where it was previously preset to 30 minutes.
UPDATES RELEASED October 12, 2021
Showing Service: The data feed that Showing Time consumes was updated to exclude listings that use the Realtracs Showing Service. This change should help minimize confusion and friction that has arisen by:
- Eliminating the automatic prompts agents (who are using the new service rather than showing time) receive via email requesting they fill out Showing Time settings
- Removing the need for Realtracs Showing Service users to sign into Showing Time and manually opt out of using that service for EVERY listing where they choose to use the Realtracs Showing Service
- Preventing the Showing Time concierge/virtual assistant service from attempts to schedule showing appointments in Showing Time (for listing using RT Showings) and the stream of follow on emails
UPDATES RELEASED October 6, 2021
- Showing Service: Showing service now supports adding appointments to your calendar! When an appointment is approved the confirmation email, sent to the buying agent, now contains a button which allows the user to add the event to their default calendar application (works on mobile devices and on desktop)
UPDATES RELEASED October 5, 2021
Public Office Search: We've added the following:
- Office Agent Roster section, displaying all the Agents in the selected Office.
- Office Listings! The Office Landing page now dynamically displays 1 to 5 listing tiles, representing the "newest" listings available, with a "View All Listings" option below the tiles to view all Coming Soon, Active, and UCS listings.
- Back button, a Landing page back button, this will only be visible when a Visitor views an Office page from the Office search, if the Office page URL is shared, or used in other ways, the back button won't be visible.
UPDATES RELEASED October 4, 2021
- Public Office Search: Now supports Agent name search results! Agent searches will return the office associated with the agent. Also as part of this work, MP&F has updated the wording directing visitors to the Office search page to be "Realtor" focused.
UPDATES RELEASED September 30, 2021
- Subnav: Users can now access "Cloud CMA" from the full report. We had previously only shown this option on the results view, but added to a full report.
UPDATES RELEASED September 29, 2021
- Additional Criteria: We have added Beds Main to the search criteria for both agents and public users!
- SHOWING SERVICE: Listing agents now have the option to select an “Overlapping Showings” setting, which allows multiple showing appointments for the same date/time.
UPDATES RELEASED September 28, 2021
- SUBNAV: Users are now automatically opted-in to the new navigation experience. They can continue to opt-out and return to the previous experience, but it will be turned back on at midnight each night. Old navigation is slated to be turned off completely on October 18. We've updated our Pendo guide with this information.
UPDATES RELEASED September 27, 2021
- Stats: When running a Stats report in both RT3+subnav on and RT4, it will remain on the Stats page when running subsequent searches.
- Showing Service: Listing agents can now select the start and end times for standard showing appointment availability (previously had a default availability from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
UPDATES RELEASED September 23, 2021
- Showing Service: This morning we released an enhancement for the Showing Activity page (where all showing appointments for an agent’s listings are shown). We’ve visually separated upcoming appointments, added a search by MLS/address option, and introduced the concept of an expired showing request.
Broker Branding: We've added the enhanced Broker Branding to the Agent display in Client Portal!
UPDATES RELEASED September 21, 2021
- Update to Auto Notify to allow users to filter by Selected Results Only. This not only allows users to focus their search efforts within AN, but also brings consistency among the different search areas within Realtracs.
- Membership: The Training History section of the User Support Page now links back to the full class in the Training History tool!
- Showing Service: Added the ability for listing agents and sellers to comment on the “Reason” when declining a new showing appointment request or cancelling an existing one. These comments are also included in email messages that get sent to the selling agent. Default reason comments are included when an automated cancellation results from a listing no longer being available for showings.
UPDATES RELEASED September 17, 2021
- Map Centering: We updated the Map Centering tool so that a pinned location will remain pinned until the page is refreshed, or the Clear Search button is used to reset search back to its initial state. Previously, a pin was removed when another location-based search was performed.
- Client Engagements Design & Interaction: Likes and Comments have received some much-needed improvements to make it easier than ever to provide feedback on listings. Likes and Dislikes have been separated into separate buttons, and the visual style of all engagements have been updated for a more intuitive user experience.
UPDATES RELEASED September 16, 2021
- Client Notification Preferences: Clients may now manage notification preferences for Auto Notifies that they receive. They can turn on and off their email notifications, as well as unsubscribe completely from an Auto Notify. Once released, they will also be able to enable Push Notifications as part of these settings. They can access these settings from their client portal, as well as a link in the bottom of each automatic email they receive.
UPDATES RELEASED September 14, 2021
- View Client Notification Preferences: In preparation for adding Push Notifications, you can now see the methods of communication your clients have selected for this Auto Notify. Currently, Email is the only option, but once Push Notifications are added, you’ll be able to see whether clients have selected Email, Push or both types of notifications.
- Deactivate Auto Notify: **Deactivating an Auto Notify will (1) stop searching for new matches, (2) disable all notifications, and (3) remove a client’s access to the Auto Notify results. Deactivated Auto Notifies do NOT count toward the number of free Auto Notifies in your pricing tier when Auto Notify pricing changes on October 1st. Deactivated Auto Notifies are placed into the Inactive tab in Auto Notify Manager, and can be reactivated by opening the Settings for that Auto Notify.
- Public Office Search: Searching for a member Office by Office Name is now supported!
- Filter Columns field: The typeahead filter field at the top of Add/Remove columns is now sticky, so you will always see it when browsing for new columns to add or remove from your list view.
UPDATES RELEASED September 10, 2021
- Listings: We've updated the Agent & Office modals on listing views, to include Broker logos and social information!
- People: Member Search now also includes the updated Broker Branding!
UPDATES RELEASED September 9, 2021
- Showing Service: We’ve just released new showing schedule restrictions functionality to help our users prevent showings for a whole day or for a specific time range on a day. These are often referred to as “black out dates/times” and help those sellers celebrating their kid’s birthday party with ten kids spending the night, etc.
UPDATES RELEASED September 7, 2021
- Expansion: We've made it simpler, faster, and reduced risk, when we on-board new States in the future, for Listing and Search access!
UPDATES RELEASED September 3, 2021
- SEARCH (rt3 & rt4): Navigate between Full listing reports by using the: arrow keys on your keyboard. This has been an existing rt3 feature and is now part of the rt4 experience.
UPDATES RELEASED August 31, 2021
- NEW SUBNAV is live in RT3! This is an opt-in feature at this time for agents. A Pendo guide will be released shortly.
- Listings/Expansion: We've added the ability to create listings in Georgia! This change allows listings to be added in Listing Manager, and searched in our platform, as well as in CRS!
- We made this change as, particularly the northern section of GA is important to Brokers in the Chattanooga market!
- Auto Notify: Clients can now unsubscribe and re-subscribe to automatic email notifications. The "Click Here" link to discontinue receiving automatic emails will take users to a page to "Unsubscribe from this Search?". The same link can be used for clients to also re-subscribe so they can continue to automatically receive updates. Agents will also receive a notification email when clients unsubscribe and resubscribe to their Auto Notify.
- Showing Service: We’ve introduced “Go and show” capability that supports new showing request auto-acceptance. This is a new setting within a listing and is especially helpful for managing showings related to vacant or land properties.
UPDATES RELEASED August 27, 2021
- Membership: We've separated Appraiser Offices from Realtor Offices in the "Participant Office" category, providing these offices with their own "Appraiser Participant Office", "type", to better track and display Realtor focused information.
UPDATES RELEASED August 26, 2021
- Address links: When viewing results on Grid, List or Map views, Address links will always open the corresponding listing report. When on the listing report, the Address links will always open a map service (Google Maps, etc)
- Under Contract - Not Showing: Listings in this status will now show “Not Showing” as its status sign (see screenshot)
- Public Office Search: We've made several enhancements to the styling, layout, and functionality of the Public Office Search, integrating the navigation and styling more in-line with our public MP&F page!
- Showing Service: Recent updates ensure that co-list agents — at the same office as the listing agent — receive new appointment request text message notifications and have the ability to take action on both new requests and existing appointments (accept/decline/cancel).
UPDATES RELEASED August 24, 2021
Showing Service: Updated the Change Status modal in Listing Management to include information regarding any pending or accepted showing appointments being closed out due to certain changes in status (or extension of Coming Soon status).
Auto Notify: Updated Auto Notify to allow ALL clients to create a linked account, regardless of whether their agent has enabled Feedback or not.
- Clients who have not yet created a linked account will always see a Create Account link in their Auto Notify emails until they do so. (left screenshot)
- In addition, those same clients will also see a modal the first time they visit their Auto Notify, explaining the benefits of creating an account including enhanced use of our mobile apps!
UPDATES RELEASED August 23, 2021
Auto Notify Settings: Updated the Auto Notify Settings modal with a simplified layout. This update also includes a corresponding Pendo tour to help guide users through changes to the workflow.
UPDATES RELEASED August 19, 2021
Showing Service: We have added text messaging to selling agent communications for the following scenarios:
- Requested showing appointment accepted
- Requested showing appointment declined
- Showing appointment cancelled (previously accepted)
We have added the following automated processes for A) listings that go from a state where appointments can be requested (CS, Active, UC Showing) to a state where showings are no longer occurring (UC Not Showing, Closed, Expired, Withdrawn) and B) listings where the Coming Soon ‘Make Active On’ date is pushed out:
- Auto-cancel all previously approved appointments A) after current date/time or B) between current date/time and new Make Active On Date
- Decline all pending appointments A) after current date/time or B) between current date/time and new Make Active On Date
UPDATES RELEASED August 16, 2021
The Realtracs maps that the CHRs and select customers have been beta-testing for the last couple of months have now been enabled for all customers. These maps feature:
- Darker text with more contrast making city names and points of interest easier to read
- More parks and points of reference
- Larger street names for easier reading
- More aggressive caching on individual devices for faster load times (especially mobile).
- Significantly reduces the financial risks for us due to ESRI licensing changes.
Map Improvement: We have released a usability improvement for the Map + Grid result view.
- When selecting an individual item from the Grid Drawer, we will no longer auto-scroll the listing to the center of the page prior to allowing the user to click through to a full report. This should make browsing and exploring search results even easier!
- We will still continue scroll the listing to the center of the drawer when a user clicks on an individual sign on the map.
UPDATES RELEASED August 10, 2021
Public Office Search: The Acquire & Engage squad is happy to announce the release of the Public Office Search!
- This enhancement allows visitors to realtracs.com to search for Realtor member offices that are part of the Realtracs family!
- This search tool provides basic roster information, and incorporates the recent Broker branding enhancements to display logos, socials, and bio's (About Us), in a neutral design "Landing page", to allow the Broker information to take center stage!
- Look for future enhancements to include more ways to search, Agent roster, and Office listing information!
- Until MPN&F turns on the updated homepage, you can visit the launch page here: https://www.realtracs.com/info/find-a-realtor/
Listing Data Syndication: - We’ve removed the following Internet Advertising options from MLS-wide syndication:
(Brokers still have the option to send their data to these publishers via MLS Grid)
UPDATES RELEASED August 4, 2021
- Member Support: We've updated the Sentrilock sign-up process for our Support and Association teams to make it easier and more secure to sign-up new Sentri Users
UPDATES RELEASED August 3, 2021
Showing Service: We’ve just released our new Showing Service to a small group of early beta users. This beta feature set includes:
- New Realtracs Showing option in ‘Office and Showing’ section of listings, including associated showing settings
- Showing appointment scheduling for 30-minute duration between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. daily
- Option to allow the seller to manage showing requests (must add seller contact to listing)
- Text message notifications to listing agent (and seller, if applicable) of showing appointment requests
- Email notifications of showing appointment ‘status’ to selling agent (including appointment requested, request accepted, request declined, appointment cancelled)
- A new listing field for property timezone to help ensure people show up to appointments at the right time (important in Eastern TN)
- Seller’s Showing Portal for appointment management
UPDATES RELEASED July 20, 2021
- Office Profile: We've updated the Office Profile page even further to now include the option for an Office Logo/Photo! In future, we'll be releasing further updates to display applicable logos and other enhanced Office information, in many areas of Realtracs where we display Office info!
UPDATES RELEASED July 9, 2021
UPDATES RELEASED June 23, 2021
- Sharing listings on Facebook: We just released a fix to ensure that Facebook correctly shows the primary image for a listing in the post preview and the post itself.
UPDATES RELEASED June 16, 2021
- Membership: We've moved the CHR assignment tool from the Office Support page to the Office Edit page. (To fix a bug! Office Support will still display the assigned CHR)
UPDATES RELEASED June 7, 2021
- RT4 Stats: Fixed an issue where the Stats report was not taking into account map drawings when determining the result set.
UPDATES RELEASED May 25, 2021
- Listing History: We've incorporated an updated "Property Log" menu, into Listing Manager called "Listing Log", and empowered the Data Compliance team (Cindy and Crew!) to be able to hide Agent/Broker errors related to Status or Price!
UPDATES RELEASED May 20, 2021
- Map Drawing: You can now update the radius of a circle shape drawn on the map by typing in your own mileage.
- Map Improvements: Map performance is even better! Still working on additional improvements.
UPDATES RELEASED May 13, 2021
- Listings Management: Heating and Cooling information in the Utilities section of a listing has been consolidated into two fields (from four) to simplify listing entry, align with RESO Data Dictionary standards, and allow us to ensure this information can be accurately shared via the GRID data feed. Updates were made to approximately 1.8 million listing records, 400 saved searches, data feed mapping, and the UI in listings management/listing reports/list view/additional search criteria. Updates to our listing forms are forthcoming.
UPDATES RELEASED May 7, 2021
We are working hard to improve the performance of the new map and released our first batch of work today related to map optimizations. Some of these changes you may notice:
- Zip code labels didn’t always render in the middle of a zip code boundary. This has been resolved.
- Map push pins (with prices) now have a slightly more modern feel
- Map pan/zoom/scroll behavior is much smoother
- Flood layers load and render faster
- “Re-clustering” is faster when zooming in and out on the map
And we’ve upgraded to the latest version of ESRI, which we hope will yield lower memory and CPU usage
More performance improvements to come. Stay tuned!
UPDATES RELEASED April 28, 2021
- Removed the Listing Agreement Signed date from the Property History section of listing reports for Public Web.
- Map Clustering: Show fewer map clusters (and more individual map pins) when on non-mobile/tablet devices.
- Address Centering: Reduced zoom level when centering map on a subject property to improve experience of creating CMAs.
UPDATES RELEASED April 26, 2021
- Photo Gallery: Fixed an issue where the correct image was not being downloaded if browsing through multiple images
- Map + Grid: Highlighting a map pin or grid card will scroll to their corresponding results when switching to List or Thumbnail View. This will make it easier to maintain context when a user wants to see more details about a mapped listing.
UPDATES RELEASED April 23, 2021
- Office Profile: The Office Profile page (Admin > Office Profile) has been updated to a clean, modern, mobile friendly page!
UPDATES RELEASED April 22, 2021
Auto Notify Agent/Contact/Client List View:
- Refreshed design based on listings search list view
- A new default AN list view that includes Subdivision
- Quickly add/remove columns using the gear button
- Click+drag columns to reorganize layout dynamically
- Contacts/Clients see the layout their agent sets up
- Layout changes are auto-saved and unique to each Auto Notify
UPDATES RELEASED April 19, 2021
- List + Map (everywhere!): Our brand new List + Map printed report has been added to all the places!
UPDATES RELEASED April 13, 2021
- List + Map (rt4): A brand new List + Map printed report has been added to rt4! (We will be adding the new version to rt3 & Auto Notify in the near future.)
- Auto Notify Client Feedback: Based on some recent user feedback, we’ve updated the Client Feedback column in Auto Notify Manager, to show N/A rather than disabled, as it was causing some users to worry that their Auto Notify searches had been disabled, rather than just the Feedback.
UPDATES RELEASED April 12, 2021
- Auto Notify Client Views: The Views column has been updated to show when results have not yet been shared with contacts. This scenario arises when manually sharing results with contacts in “concierge mode”. This also removes the need for a separate “Emailed” column.
Auto Notify Result Visibility: Results are now available for contacts to view online immediately when matched. Email notifications will still send based on agent’s settings.
UPDATES RELEASED April 9, 2021
- Membership: We now support Office/Agent "Trial" memberships with the addition of the "FreeTrial" waiver option in Membership! Allowing our Membership team to easily onboard new users that want to experience all that Realtracs has to offer!
UPDATES RELEASED April 6, 2021
- Agents may now manually add a listing to an Auto Notify. RTv4 and RTv3 share menus have been updating with an option to "Add to Auto Notify". The Reason on the listing will show "Agent Added" and the engagement history will show this if the listing was originally added by the agent.
- RT4 Search Criteria: The search criteria panel now shows if your criteria includes Map Drawings and/or is ‘Searching This Area / Near Me’. It allows you to easily make updates to your criteria without leaving this panel.
UPDATES RELEASED April 5, 2021
- Auto Notify Manager now shows you which AutoNotifies have client portal enabled (or disabled). Just take a peek at the "Feedback" column (which used to be labeled "Activity")
UPDATES RELEASED April 1, 2021
- Auto Notify Client Views: Auto Notify has been updated to show the number of client Views for all Auto Notify searches that include at least 1 contact. Previously this was only enabled for Client Portals.
Stats (rt4): The Stats report in rt4 now supports viewing Selected Results as well as All Results.
UPDATES RELEASED March 31, 2021
- We've released an update to the list view in Auto Notify that adds a column to show the agent the results their clients are looking at the most. Check out the new "Views" column!
UPDATES RELEASED March 30, 2021
- MAP + GRID (rt3): When using the map to search for listings in rt3, users can now scroll through an image-rich grid that corresponds to the mapped results.
- We've released a bunch of "under the hood" changes to make Auto Notify and Client Portal faster and more scalable. And as a fun side effect, Client Portal comments now support emoticons, so go get your emoji's out.
UPDATES RELEASED March 26, 2021
- Center Map: Updated visual design of map centering tool in rt4.
- Auto Notify: Removed Activity History in preparation for future enhancements.
- List View: Updated default sort to include List Price as a secondary sort.
UPDATES RELEASED March 24, 2021
- CLIENT PORTAL: When a client is logged in to view client portals, they are still able to search using RT4. We have updated search to only show them the buying-client version of the full report that does NOT include Listing Agent info.
PHOTOS: We have added zoom buttons to full-screen photos when viewing on a non-mobile device.
UPDATES RELEASED March 23, 2021
- CMA: Updated CMA Settings modals to use our new form design & typeahead fields.
- Membership: We’ve released an update to include agent and office TREC license information in the weekly roster update files that we send to associations to help them reconcile the changes more quickly.
UPDATES RELEASED March 22, 2021
- RT3: Fixed an issue where rt3 would sometimes show an erroneous message asking you to perform (another) search before saving an Auto Notify.
UPDATES RELEASED March 9, 2021
- EXTERNAL LINKS: Fixed an issue where third-party links(e.g. Cloud CMA) would sometimes take you to a login screen rather than the correct URL.
UPDATES RELEASED March 8, 2021
- LISTINGS MANAGEMENT: To improve listing status accuracy and support processes for both Auto Notify and “For Comp Purposes Only,” listings can now go directly from Incomplete status to any of the following statuses:
- Coming Soon/Hold
- Under Contract - Showing
- Under Contract - Not Showing
- This can be found under Save -> Save as...
- HOT SHEETS: Coming Soon and On Hold are now included in the list of Activity types for Hot Sheet search criteria
- RT4 SEARCH: Updated a field label from Lot Size to Acres to more accurately reflect the search criteria
- Auto Notify now allows up to 1000 results whether they are Saved / Starred by Agent or not.
UPDATES RELEASED March 4, 2021
- Photo Zooming: We have improved the stability and user experience for zooming individual listing photos on mobile devices.
- Training History: The Training History page has been updated with a new features and a new look!
UPDATES RELEASED March 3, 2021
- LISTINGS: We now prohibit the deletion of all images from a listing (must retain a primary image when in status other than Incomplete).
- Just released a new version of the Android app with enhanced android back button support that navigates back through and closes modals before navigating back through pages.
UPDATES RELEASED March 1, 2021
- Coming Soon / Hold listings can now be searched for on our public site.
- Coming Soon / Hold status can now be added to Auto Notifies that send to Contacts.
UPDATES RELEASED February 23, 2021
- LISTINGS: Listing reports now include specific badges and “Learn More” for both Coming Soon and On Hold listings. The Search results list view status column has also been updated to distinguish these two different sub categories in the the Coming Soon/Hold status (if DOM = 0, then “Coming Soon”
UPDATES RELEASED February 22, 2021
- LISTINGS MANAGEMENT: We’ve removed the default selection for Market Publicly (previously “Share Listing On Internet”) in listings and now require listing agents to visit the Marketing section of a listing to make their selection. There is also more information about where listings go based upon the Yes/No selection AND about where listings go no matter what.
UPDATES RELEASED February 17, 2021
- USER MANAGEMENT: As of today, we support a new transfer process that allows an accepting office to “request” that an agent come to their office via the Add User process (before today, only a releasing office was allowed to initiate an agent transfer). The releasing broker is presented with a “Release” option in User Management that allows them to process any necessary listing updates (assign, transfer, or withdraw any Active and Coming Soon listings) and complete the transfer. Additionally, brokers/admins can now see when an agent transfer will expire to help make the process more transparent.
UPDATES RELEASED February 12, 2021
- An "app" for both iOS and Android. Both are available in their respective stores.
- We will start promoting/advertising their availability next week.
UPDATES RELEASED February 11, 2021
- USER MANAGEMENT: We now allow brokers/admins to add new agents. The process includes license number and first/last name validation. Additionally, we automatically transfer the requested user from the orphanage if the agent was previously active in our system.
- LISTING MANAGEMENT: Per our updated rules, we now require a minimum of one photo for all listings prior to them being made ‘Active’ or ‘Coming Soon’ (exception: “To Be Built”).
- MAP + GRID: When using the map to search for listings in rt4, users can now scroll through an image-rich grid that corresponds to the mapped results.
UPDATES RELEASED February 9, 2021
- MEMBERSHIP: The User Support page inside Membership, now includes User Training History at the bottom!
UPDATES RELEASED February 8, 2021
- RT4 Search: Subdivision allows searching by multiple values. Also fixed an issue with not accepting apostrophes.
- Client Portal: Clients can now login through the app (or website) without an email link and see a snapshot of details for each search, including New Results, New Activity, Last Updated Date and their Agent’s info.
UPDATES RELEASED February 5, 2021
- USER MANAGEMENT: Brokers/admins now have an online form for requesting Appraiser Trainees, Office Staff, and Personal Assistants… no more pdfs+faxes/emails. The details from the form automatically create the user in the app and generate a Freshdesk ticket for Membership to manually verify the request and activate the new user.
UPDATES RELEASED February 4, 2021
- MOBILE: Clicking the Realtracs logo in the primary-nav takes you to rt4 search
UPDATES RELEASED February 3, 2021
- AUTO NOTIFY: Added filtering options for viewing only Likes or Dislikes.
UPDATES RELEASED February 2, 2021
- The List Date aka “Date of Signed Listing Agreement” constraint — that forced the date to be within past 3 days of current day — has been lifted for RES, LLF, COM, and MUL listings.
UPDATES RELEASED February 1, 2021
- USER MANAGEMENT: Replaced old RT3 ‘Add Agent’ and ‘Add Appraiser’ forms with new RT4 form (still creates a new Freshdesk ticket when user is added).
UPDATES RELEASED January 29, 2021
- List View Sorting: When sorting by Listing Status, the sort order has been updated to better reflect the flow of a transaction through the system.
UPDATES RELEASED January 27, 2021
- Quick Search: When Quick Search is used to find a single listing by MLS number or Address, the listing now includes a Back button so that users can view that listing on a map and explore the area.
UPDATES RELEASED January 26, 2021
- List View Documents: A link to the Documents modal is now available in the Media column for listings that include docs.
UPDATES RELEASED January 22, 2021
- Users can now download 500+ listings in rt4.
- Downloads are now disabled/hidden when using the mobile app.
UPDATES RELEASED January 19, 2021
- CMA Report: Improved integration with rt4! When navigating back to listings from CMA, we now remember selected results, drawings on the map and other search criteria.
UPDATES RELEASED January 14, 2021
- List View: (Re-)added row numbers to List View
UPDATES RELEASED January 7, 2021
- Map Drawing (beta): rt4 now supports Map Drawings!
UPDATES RELEASED January 5, 2021
- USER MANAGEMENT: We’ve released a new and improved (and mobile friendly) Transfer User interaction - including 1) creating and 2) editing transfers - to replace the current Transfer User page. These new interactions are available for “transferrable” users in the User Management page via the ellipses (…) menu.
UPDATES RELEASED December 16, 2020
- RT4 Search: Added options to New Listings Search for handling more than 500 Results. (edited)
- RT4 Download Listings: Added option to select your preferred List Layout in the Download Listings modal.
- RT4 Search: Share Listings via Email
Auto Notify: Share selected listings (via email and hyperlink!) without allowing recipients to view previously shared results.
UPDATES RELEASED December 11, 2020
- We've replaced the "Add or Remove Sign in Permissions" page with a new "Edit Sign in Permissions" workflow in User Management!
- We've replaced the "Transfer - License Retirement" interaction with a new "Remove User" option in User Management that can include license retirement or broker releases!
UPDATES RELEASED December 10, 2020
- Add columns to the RT Default Layout without being required to save as a new layout!
UPDATES RELEASED November 24, 2020
- We’ve added a search tool in the new User Management page to help midsize+ office brokers/admins quickly find the user they need to update!
UPDATES RELEASED November 19, 2020
User Management: The new User Management page is live! It’s the first step in a series of User Admin updates and provides the following updates to our brokers and office admins:
- a new list layout that increases visibility, including “status”
- the ability to see and accept incoming transfers with ease
- sort-able columns to help administer large offices
- an ellipses (...) menu with user update options
UPDATES RELEASED November 16, 2020
- In addition to Google and Facebook, Sign in with Apple is now live!
- The maximum number of Saved Column Layouts within List View has been increased to 50 layouts
UPDATES RELEASED November 4, 2020
- Users can now view the boundaries of a property with the Map Overlay on a listing report or off-market property report!
UPDATES RELEASED October 25, 2020
- Realtracs.net has been retired, and both agents and consumers now use realtracs.com!
UPDATES RELEASED October 22, 2020
- Printing the Photo Gallery for a listing is now available in the Print menu. Alternately, when the Photo Gallery window is open you can use your system print command (cmd-P or ctrl-P) to trigger a print of the Photo Gallery!
- The New List View is available for all listings searches. The New List View auto-saves all changes made to your custom column layouts, automatically selects layouts based on the Property Class(es) searched, supports all data columns, and is compatible with our legacy list view. You can also create, update and save layouts within New List View!
UPDATES RELEASED October 19, 2020
- The search capabilities of the Map Centering Tool in New Listings Search/Mobile have been expanded. Now you can center the map using any text entered into the search box! Example text includes "Nashville Airport" or "Lockland Dr"
UPDATES RELEASED October 14, 2020
- Downloading listing data in .txt or .csv format is now available within New Listings Search/Mobile!
UPDATES RELEASED October 7, 2020
- Deal Summary Stats are now available within Member Search. The Deal Summary Stats page displays a rolling 12 Month Listing and Selling History for any transactions where the agent that is being viewed was designated within the listing as Listing Agent, Co-Listing Agent, Selling Agent, and/or Co-Selling Agent!
- Auto Notify and Listings now use a similar set of tools in their Results Views and Listing Details!
UPDATES RELEASED September 30, 2020
- Users can now add Favorites from their Mobile Devices as well as from within New Listings Search!
- Favorites can be accessed from the Search menu!
- Favorites have been updated with a new Mobile Friendly Design!
- Print List has been added to printed report types within New Listings Search/Mobile!
- We've updated the Map Card image for off market listings!
- Within New Listings Search/Mobile "Find Location" is now "Map Centering" and has a new icon and label!
- Map Centering tool allows users to Search This Area!
UPDATES RELEASED September 29, 2020
- Searching by Zip Code within New Listings Search/Mobile is now faster and supports tabbing immediately after Zip Code entry!
UPDATES RELEASED September 25, 2020
- Users may now report a listing problem from the listing report to our Data team by selecting the More/...menu!
UPDATES RELEASED Septermber 23, 2020
- Find a Location-the map in New Listings Search/Mobile can now be centered on any Address, City, County, or Zip Code!
UPDATES RELEASED September 22, 2020
- A Close (X) button has been added to the top right corner of the Photo Gallery and Photo Viewer!
- An Escape Key will now close the Photo Gallery and/or exit from an individual photo back to the gallery!
- Arrow Keys can be used to navigate between individual photos!
UPDATES RELEASED September 21, 2020
- A new List View has been released for New Listings Search Beta/Mobile. The new List View uses your default layouts for each property class, auto saves all changes made to custom layouts, supports all data columns, and is cross compatible with the list view in Legacy Search. You can Create, Update, and Save layouts from within the new list view too!
UPDATES RELEASED September 15, 2020
- A new Quick Search Form has been released. The new Quick Search bar is located at the top of the www.realtracs.net's home page and can be used to find information for a specific property. After running the search, the Map View will open with a link to the MLS Listing Report if the property is currently on-market. If the property searched for his off-market a mobile-friendly Property report will display after searching. This report includes the most common fields from the tax data!
UPDATES RELEASED September 9, 2020
- Agent Search has been replaced by with a new, mobile friendly "Member Search". And we've updated the main navigation from Contacts to People!
UPDATES RELEASED September 4, 2020
- The map within New Listings Search/Mobile has been updated to start up centered over the zip code for user's office!
UPDATES RELEASED September 3, 2020
- Mobile users will now experience the new Property Report when they tap the (tax) Record link on listings. This new report provides a mobile friendly, comprehensive Tax and Sales report!
UPDATES RELEASED August 31, 2020
- Columns for the RealTracs Default Layouts have been updated to include City, Zip Code, and Days on Market!
UPDATES RELEASED August 20, 2020
- Map Layers within the New Listings Search/Mobile have been updated to include toggles for Zip Code and County boundaries, as well as Flood Zones!
- Added a Map Media Action to the Full Report in New Listings Search/Mobile that shows users where the listing is located on an interactive map!
UPDATES RELEASED August 18, 2020
- The size of Photo Galleries, Agent Information, and other Listing Report features now appear much larger when opened within Legacy Search, Auto Notify, and Listing Management!
UPDATES RELEASED August 11, 2020
- Per RESO standards we've made the switch from using the term "Master" to utilizing the "Primary" terminology for references to rooms and bathrooms in Realtracs!
UPDATES RELEASED August 7, 2020
- Searching by price within New Listings Search/Mobile is now integrated with Listing Status. For Closed Listings searching by price searches by Sales Price. And for other Statuses, price searches by List Price!
UPDATES RELEASED August 5, 2020
- Date range options are now available for Listings Statuses in New Listings Search/Mobile. Select a range or enter your own Start and/or End Dates to filter down your search results!
UPDATES RELEASED July 27, 2020
- Listing Reports now include the following Media Actions (when available) from buttons near the primary listing photo!
1. Photo Gallery-View all listing photos as a single gallery. Click on an individual photo to view it in a larger format. Download individual photos or the entire gallery!
2. Virtual Tour-Visit Virtual Tour links included as part of the listing!
3. Documents-View a list of Documents attached to the listing!
UPDATES RELEASED July 24, 2020
- Users may still select Coming Soon Status in Auto Notify for agent-only notifications, but Coming Soon status is no longer auto selected with Active and Under Contract Showing when creating a new Auto Notify Search!
UPDATES RELEASED July 21, 2020
- Auto Notify now supports Coming Soon listing status for agent-only notifications!
- The styling for notification messages that appear when search criteria or map area searching produces 0 results has been updated!
UPDATES RELEASED July 7, 2020
- "New Listings Search" has been updated to improve performance and match the look and feel of other recent updates!
UPDATES RELEASED June 25, 2020
- A Mortgage Calculator has been released for listing reports on www.realtracs.net!
UPDATES RELEASED June 19, 2020
- The Mobile Friendly Landing page now includes a Quick Search Bar & system generated billing messages!
UPDATES RELEASED June 4, 2020
- The Desktop landing page, with announcements and additional information, is now visible from Mobile friendly pages!
UPDATES RELEASED May 26, 2020
- Open House tool updated to include options for Public and Realtor Livestreams!
UPDATES RELEASED May 19, 2020
- Listings on realtracs.com now include a mortgage calculator!
UPDATES RELEASED May 11, 2020
- Online Documentation has been renamed Help Center!
UPDATES RELEASED April 27, 2020
- Auction listings no longer require/allow a List Price to be entered
UPDATES RELEASED April 23, 2020
- Realtracs Mobile now includes Full Site navigation
UPDATES RELEASED April 20, 2020
- Search now includes the Auction checkbox within Common Criteria!
UPDATES RELEASED March 26, 2020
- Online "virtual" class registration options now available!
UPDATES RELEASED March 25, 2020
- The new Edit Listing tool is live!
UPDATES RELEASED March 16, 2020
- Copy Listing now uses the new Compose/Edit tool!
UPDATES RELEASED March 9, 2020
- Save as Active now in Compose Listing!
- Users now have the options to save a listing as Active during the new create listing process (don’t have to go to legacy add/edit
UPDATES RELEASED March 5, 2020
- Save as Coming Soon in Compose Listing
- Users now have the options to save a listing as “Coming Soon” during the new create listing process (don’t have to go to legacy add/edit).
UPDATES RELEASED February 19, 2020
- Map tab now includes a Layers tool!
- Users may now apply layers to view County and Zip borders, as well as display certain flood hazard zones!
Map tab drawing tool now includes a new polygon drawing option!
- Users may now use a "click, click, click" polygon drawing tool, in addition to the existing freehand polygon, radius, and rectangle shapes!
Map tab drawing tool now allows for up to 10 counties when using multiple drawings!
- Users may draw up to 5 shapes, contained in or crossing up to 10 Counties!
UPDATES RELEASED February 13, 2020
- The new History report added!
- The old History link has been removed and replaced with the history report at the bottom of each Full listing report!
UPDATES RELEASED February 11, 2020
- Auto Notify Manager now includes listing print (List/Report) option!
- Manage Listings - Map Location now using new manual Geocode tool!
UPDATES RELEASED February 7, 2020
- County selector in Search now highlights selected counties!
- Based on user feedback, the County selector tool now makes it easier to view/remove selected counties!
UPDATES RELEASED February 5, 2020
- County selector in Search now highlights selected counties!
- Based on user feedback, the County selector tool now makes it easier to view/remove selected counties!
UPDATES RELEASED February 5, 2020
- Compose/Create Listing now includes Manual Geocode tool!
UPDATES RELEASED February 4,2020
- List Tab - County column now supports sorting
- Compose/Create Listing now includes Tax Record update tool!
UPDATES RELEASED February 2, 2020
- MLS "Areas" removed
UPDATES RELEASED January 29, 2020
- Compose/Create Listing now includes Characteristics section!
UPDATES RELEASED January 29, 2020
- The Draw tool for map searching now supports up to 5 drawings!
UPDATES RELEASED January 24, 2020
- Market Activity/Inventory reports now sort by County!
UPDATES RELEASED January 21, 2020
- Compose/Create Listing now includes Rooms section!
UPDATES RELEASED January 14, 2020
- Compose/Create Listing now includes Marketing (IDX) section!
- All AL/KY/TN Counties added!
UPDATES RELEASED January 13, 2020
- Compose/Create Listing now includes HOA section!
UPDATES RELEASED January 10, 2020
- Pinch & zoom functionality for full-screen photos on mobile!
UPDATES RELEASED December 11, 2019
- Manage Listings - Compose/Create new listing: The listing creation process offers new capabilities for incomplete listings, including auto-save, listing preview, and integrated media management, as well as new Location & Tax, Office Info, and Structure sections!
UPDATES RELEASED December 11, 2019
- Client Portal released
UPDATES RELEASED December 10, 2019
- MarketStats by Showingtme, statistics tool added!
- Fixed a bug where Android users could not switch to the Mobile version from the Full version
UPDATES RELEASED November 20, 2019
- Dual Variable Commission field added
UPDATES RELEASED November 19, 2019
- Manage Media now allows for up to 50 listing photos per listing!
UPDATES RELEASED November 11, 2019
- Media Manager is now Manage Media, contained within Manage Listings!
UPDATES RELEASED October 29, 2019
- CMA Report now includes a "Title" header option!
UPDATES RELEASED October 27, 2019
- Photo manager tool updated, including easier iPad access and auto rotation recognition!
UPDATES RELEASED October 4, 2019
- Manage Listings, Quick Edit and Change Status now includes Confirm + View option, allowing you to confirm your change and instantly view the full report.
UPDATES RELEASED October 3, 2019
- Auto Notify: Activity History now shows when Auto Notify Contacts last viewed an individual listing, as well as the total number of times they have viewed the listing
UPDATES RELEASED October 2, 2019
- Listing Management Search: Added a new search criteria for “Address / City
UPDATES RELEASED September 25, 2019
- Auto Notify: Contacts with invalid emails (bounces) will no longer deactivate the entire Auto Notify
UPDATES RELEASED September 24, 2019
- Auto Notify: A single contact may unsubscribe without unsubscribing the entire contact list
- Auto Notify Activity History: Combined result updates and email history to Improve user experience
UPDATES RELEASED September 17, 2019
- Manage Listings - Add New Listing has been updated to provide an easy and more accurate way to being a new listing!
UPDATES RELEASED September 13, 2019
- New login options added, allowing the use single sign-on with with Google or Facebook accounts
UPDATES RELEASED August 21, 2019
- Auto Notifies set to Instant, Daily or Weekly now continuously search for new matches!
- Results will still ONLY email based on the Frequency you’ve set
- New or updated results will be added as they are found
Listing emails that include more than 25 listings now show a brief summary and a link to the entire set of results
UPDATES RELEASED August 12, 2019
- Fixed a map display problem on mobile devices!
UPDATES RELEASED August 7, 2019
- Auto Notify has been updated to allow clients and agents to see listings that have been shared in previous emails!
UPDATES RELEASED August 1, 2019
- Auto Notify Results now includes "View All" option when viewing only "new" or filtered results!
UPDATES RELEASED July 31, 2019
- Security Settings option added to "Me" menu! Security Settings contains Username and User ID information, Change Password, and the option to view and remove devices you have registered for login!
UPDATES RELEASED July 30, 2019
- Auto Notify Manager updated to support Seen/Unseen, with new filter options to view listings and an Activity Feed tool to better understand why a listing was included in a search and when it was shared with a client!
UPDATES RELEASED July 22, 2019
- The Manage Listings List view now allows for column sorting!
UPDATES RELEASED July 19, 2019
- The Copy Listing tool within Manage Listing now allows you to copy from Res to Land or Land to Res!
UPDATES RELEASED July 16, 2019
- The Manage Listings Open House tool has been updated, you may now add and edit Open Houses in a modern, mobile friendly format!
UPDATES RELEASED July 15, 2019
- Auto Notify now includes a Map view option to view Auto Notify results and saved listings
UPDATES RELEASED July 8, 2019
- Manage Listings has been updated to display a listing's Street Letter, Unit, and Lot Number
- Searching Open Houses is now done by selecting a checkbox on the full website; this returns all Open House types when selected
- Clicking a listing's primary photo from the Thumbnail or Grid view will now display the listing's photos page instead of the listing's full report
- The Contacts page now allows for column sorting
UPDATES RELEASED July 1, 2019
- You can now add an Instagram profile to My Profile
- The "More" menu within the Auto-Notify Results page has been updated to include access to editing its settings
- Auto-Notify now remembers the last viewed listing when navigating between the full and list views