We wanted to let you know about some improvements you’ll be seeing to your Auto Notify page, as we continue working toward a new Client Portal that will provide real-time feedback and tools for engaging with your clients and the listings you share with them. One of the first steps in this journey is updating Auto Notify to fully-integrate with Contacts.
Check out some updates coming soon to Contacts and Auto Notify:
- Contacts Page: All contacts created with Auto Notify have been added to an updated, mobile-friendly Contacts page (My Page > Contacts).
- Contact Management: Contacts can be Merged, Duplicated or Deleted.
COMING LATER THIS YEAR: See how many Auto Notify campaigns each of your contacts is receiving, as well as their engagement with each of those campaigns.
- Auto Notify Contacts: Create or edit an Auto Notify by picking someone from your Contact list, or add them as a new Contact. These Contacts will be shown separately for each Auto Notify, and link to additional contact information.
- Contacts Not Required: Create an Auto Notify search and view the results without being required to send it to a contact (like a Hot Sheet).
- Auto Notify Frequency: View the Frequency of your Auto Notify as well as the date that the latest results were found from the Auto Notify Management page.
- COMING LATER THIS YEAR: See a breakdown of how your contacts respond to individual listings: Likes, Dislikes, and even which ones they want to see in person.