When searching for listing content in RealTracs, there are three different places from which to access the information.
- The mobile RealTracs website found at http://realtracs.net (fig. 1).
- Select whether you would like to view the full site or the mobile enhanced site (fig. 2).
- Homesnap Mobile application, available from the App Store or Google Play (fig. 3).
While both the full and mobile RealTracs websites work on your mobile device, you might find the mobile site more user-friendly for searching and viewing listing information. However, it is important to note that because this is a mobile website, less information is available than what can be found on the full MLS system.
(fig. 1) (fig. 2) (fig. 3)
For quick and easy access back to the mobile (or any) website, create a shortcut icon on your phone's home screen - here's how:
For iPhones & iPads
- Navigate to https://realtracs.net.
- Tap the share iconat the bottom center of the screen (on an iPad, this is at the top of the page).
- Find and tap Add to Home Screen from the list of share options at the bottom (fig. 4).
- Name your newly created bookmark (fig. 5).
- Tap Add in the upper right of the screen, and your newly created bookmark will appear (fig. 6).
(fig. 4) (fig. 5) (fig. 6)
For Android Devices
- Navigate to http://mobile.realtracs.net (do not enter www before the address)
- Tap the share icon at the top right of the screen (fig. 7).
- Find and tap Add to Home Screen from the list of options (fig. 8).
- Name your newly created bookmark and tap Add (fig. 9).
- You will get a confirmation of the addition and your newly created bookmark will appear (figs. 10 & 11).
(fig. 7) (fig. 8) (fig. 9) (fig. 10) (fig. 11)