The maximum file size allowed for uploading within RealTracs is 10 MB; therefore, images may have to be resized prior to uploading them onto your listing. Please follow the instructions for your respected operating system to reduce the size of photos.
Reducing a Photo's Size in Windows
- Right click the photo that you wish to edit the file size for.
- Select the Open With option and choose Paint.
- Within Paint, click the Home tab and choose the Resize option
- Select the Resize by Percentage option and be sure the Maintain aspect ratio option is checked.
- Reducing the photos height/width will reduce the photos file size. Enter a smaller height or width value where "100" is displayed (inputting "75" will reduce the image to 75% of its size) and click OK.
- Click the File tab atop of the page and choose Save.
Reducing a Photo's Size in macOS
- Select all the images you want to resize.
- Right click on them and select “Open With Preview.”
- In Preview, go to Edit > Select All.
- Once all images are selected, go to Tools > Adjust Size.
- Enter a reduced width or height value to reduce the size of your photos to your liking. For example, if you’re only going to resize the width, make sure “Scale Proportionally” is selected. This will ensure that your images are proportionally resized.