Your listings email signature is what clients will see when you send listings from RealTracs. From your RealTracs user profile, you can create a custom email signature complete with a wide choice of fonts, colors, and sizes - along with your photo and company logo!
1. To access the Signature File Editor, click the arrow next to your name in the top-right section of the screen. This will open your user profile. Next, click Email Signature from the list to the left.
2. To create your signature file, type your desired information in the area below the toolbar. The toolbar has several options that allow you to format the text of your signature, add links, and add images. Alternatively, you can also have RealTracs create a custom signature for you by clicking the RealTracs Signature tab (fig. 1).
3. To add images, such as your company logo, to your signature, click the image icon from the toolbar. In Step 1, Browse to select the photo you wish to save, and select the image for insertion into the signature. You can drag the highlighted area over the image to select what will be displayed, up to 400x400 pixels (fig. 2).
4. Click Save Photo to keep your selection, or Select New Photo to start the process again.
- The image will display in the Email Listings Signature window where you can edit text, add hyperlinks, or add other images.
- Be sure to click Save at the bottom of the page to save your final signature.