Welcome to RealTracs!
Now that you have received your login credentials to RealTracs from your principal broker, there are some important things to know (if you have not received credentials, be sure to contact your principal broker).
- The private MLS website (RealTracs 3.0) is located at http://www.realtracs.net. You will use the credentials supplied by your broker to access the system. Please note, your password is case sensitive.
- Please be sure to read the RealTracs Rules and Regulations. Pay special attention to the infractions listed in Section X: Penalties, as there are fines associated with many MLS rule violations. These fines aren't there to just make money, in fact, all fines are donated to charity. Rather, our primary goals are:
- To convey accurate information about the listing and the offer of cooperation and compensation
- To Protect the private network from unauthorized use. We take system security very seriously, so NEVER share your login and password (there is a hefty fine if you do)
- Your email address in the RealTracs system is the user name you were given @realtracs.com. For example, JoeAgent@realtracs.com. You can access this email by clicking the envelope found at the top right corner of RealTracs 3.0 (fig 1). Notifications from RealTracs and automated system processes will be sent to this email account. If you have another primary email account you prefer to use (G-Mail, Comcast, etc.), that's no problem! Please just be sure to change your email account settings to forward RealTracs email to your preferred primary email address AND edit/change your profile information (fig. 2, 3, 4) to indicate your preferred email address.
(fig. 2, 3, 4)
Assistance & Where to Go for Help
- RealTracs technical support is available by phone at 615-385-0777, via email at HelpDesk@RealTracs.com, or by an Online Chat (the chat feature is in the top menu of RealTracs next to the email icon. fig 5) Help Desk hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- RealTracs offers education at no additional cost, and much of the training is certified for Continuing Education by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission! You can find the Class Schedule in RealTracs 3.0 in the Help Menu (fig. 6).
- The Help Menu above is where you can find a great deal of additional support and information. There, you'll find our Help Center, an online help library that has system features, tutorials, and detailed instructional pages. RealTracs' Help Center can be viewed at https://realtracs.freshdesk.com/support/home. There are also links to staff contact information, the RealTracs Board of Directors, and a list of the area REALTOR® associations RealTracs provides services for.
- After successfully logging into RealTracs 3.0, be sure to check the homepage for any updated information. This includes information about your RealTracs billing, SentriCard renewal date, and System Updates and Information.
- RealTracs publishes a news blog called RealConnections to communicate important news and information to the users of the MLS system.
- RealTracs is on social media - be sure to follow us at:
Helpful Tips When Getting Started
- Once you receive your National Association of REALTORS®' NRDS number, please update your User Profile (fig. 2, above) by adding the NRDS number, as well as your real estate license number to your profile. Adding your NRDS number will allow you to utilize the Transaction Desk application, which includes the Tennessee Association of REALTORS® standard contracts and forms. Please note: You can also access your profile directly by clicking your name in the upper right corner of RealTracs.net.
- If you are signing up for an Internet Data Exchange (IDX) website search, and the vendor asks for your MLS or User ID, that can be found on your RealTracs User Profile page below your NRDS ID number.