These steps will assist you with changing your password for your RealTracs account setup within Apple Mail.
- With Mail open, click on the Mail menu at the top of your screen and select Preferences.
- Be sure the RealTracs account is selected to the left of the Accounts screen, and choose the Server Settings tab
- From Server Settings, update both the passwords in the incoming and outgoing mail server sections with your new RealTracs password.
- Once both password fields are updated, click the Save button.
- Mail will attempt to verify your account's settings. Once this is completed, close out of the current window.
Your new email messages should populate and you should be able to send email successfully!