Links to related articles:
These instructions will assist you with changing your RealTracs password within your Android (instructions may be slightly different depending on your device's manufacturer).
From your device's home screen:
- Tap on the Email application
- From the inbox within Email, tap the three horizontal lines in the upper-left hand corner
- Tap the gear icon at the top-right of the three horizontal lines screen
- Under the Accounts section, click on your RealTracs email address (shown right)
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Server Settings
- Update the password fields in both the Account section at the top of the screen and under the Outgoing Server section at the bottom.
- Tap Done.
Once you exit the settings screen, you can resume sending and receiving emails with the device.
Still need assistance? Contact our Support Team!
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm