The Manage Media Page is an easy to use tool designed to allow users to upload and manage photos, virtual tours, and documents. The Manage Media Page is available for all property classes (Residential, Land-Lot-Farm, Multi-Family, Commercial, and Rental).
Where is it Found?
You can add and edit the media on your listing from within your Manage Listings page. This is accessible by hovering your mouse over the My Listings tab at the top of RealTracs and choosing the Manage Listings option (fig 1).
From your Manage Listings page, click the three dots on the right-hand side of the listing you wish to modify, and select the Manage Media option (fig 2.)
After Clicking on Manage Media, you will be brought to the Manage Listings-Media Page (Fig 3.)
From here you can choose to upload upload Photos, Documents, or URLs by clicking on the desired tab at the top of page.
- You can add up to 50 images.
- Images can be added by dragging and dropping them from your computer directly into the gray drop zone that is outlined in blue dashes.
- Images can also be added by clicking inside the gray drop zone and then by selecting the image file from your computer so that it appears in the drop zone.
Helpful Tip: Multiple images can be selected at once from your computer for a placement into the drop zone.
After the images are uploaded, they will appear in the editor where a primary image can be set by placing it in the first upper left most position (fig. 4). An image can be moved to a new location by selecting and dragging it to the desired position within the editor.
Mobile Tip: Because this dragging and dropping a photo is not available on touch-screen mobile devices, you will need to move photos with the white arrows at the top of the image (fig. 5).
There are four icons at the bottom of each photo (fig.6) . Below is a description of each icon's function.
- The Check Mark Box- You can click the check mark icon for multiple photos at the same time to select multiple photos at once. Then you can click the trash can in the far upper right corner of the page to delete all of the photos you have selected with one click.
- The Rotation Arrow-The rotation arrow icon can be clicked to rotate the image orientation of your photo..
- The Pencil with Paper-The Pencil with Paper icon can be clicked to add comments to your photo.
- The Trash Can-The Trash Can icon can be clicked on to delete a photo.
Adding Comments Tip: When you click on the pencil with paper icon to add comments, an additional menu for adding comments to the photo you have specified will display (fig. 7). Type your comments below the blue words "Photo Caption." Then click on the Next button to go to the next photo to add comments to it also. Or click on the Close button to stop adding comments.
You can add up to 7 documents to a listing. To start adding documents to your listing, click either the icon or drag and drop listings from your computer's file system directly to the drag & drop area (fig. 8).
Once a document finishes uploading, the document count which appears under the Listing Documents title will also update (fig. 8).
- You can rename the document which changes how it appears on your listing. This is done by clicking the icon.
- If you wish to remove a document from your listing, click the icon.
URLs can be added to link a Virtual Tour or a website to a listing. Once arriving on the URL page, click the Plus icon in the upper right corner of the page or the text "Add one here" to add a URL. (fig. 9)
After clicking on the option to add a URL a menu will display (fig. 10).
- Fill out the link description. The link description will display on the Full Report for your listing next to the link.
- Paste or type in the URL into the line labeled "Hyperlink."
- Click below the word Category to choose the category that correctly applies to your URL. (fig. 11) Please note: You can only select one virtual tour per listing whether it be Branded or Unbranded.
- After filling out all of the information click Save.
Please Note: Be sure to enter the full URL including the http:// or https:// portion to ensure your link does not break. For example: if your