Hot Sheets - What is it?
The Hot Sheets allow searching for changes that have occurred during a specific date range. However, one difference with the Hot Sheets Search is you can establish an exact Date and Time Stamp to apply to your searches. Hot Sheet Searches are helpful in maintaining a stream of search results that do not provide overlapping information.
Where are they Found?
You can find the Hot Sheets by moving your mouse pointer over Property Search on the Navigation Menu at the top of the screen, and then selecting Hot Sheets from the list of available searches.
Where Can I Learn More?
For additional instruction, see the “Hot Sheets - Quick 1, 2, 3” tutorial; as well as the “Hot Sheets - Just Show Me!” video tutorial. Searching with Hot Sheets is also covered in our Advanced RealTracs training sessions held at the RealTracs Office and area REALTOR® associations; visit RealTracs.net to view the latest live training offerings.
Hot Sheets - Just Show Me!
(Video recorded: Jun. 2018)
Hot Sheets - Quick 1, 2, 3
1. To search the Hot Sheets, hover your mouse over Property Search on the toolbar to display the different searches available for use, and then click Hot Sheets under the Advanced Search Tools section (fig. 1).
(Image retrieved: May 2019)
2. After selecting Hot Sheets, you have some decisions to make as far as what and where you want to search. These include:
- Property Type - Choose from Residential, Land/Lot/Farm, Multi-Family, Commercial, and Rental. You can select as few or as many as you like.
- Activity Type - Here you select what it is you are looking for. The activities included are New Listings, Back on the Market Listings, Price Changes ($1000 minimum), Under Contract Not Showing, Under Contract Showing, Closed, Expired, Withdrawn, or Finance Changes
- City and Zip Code - You can search a particular City or Zip Code
- Full Tab - The Full Tab displays all available information about a particular property in a convenient agent report.
- You can search on the map directly by clicking the Draw button from the map toolbar and drawing your geographic search area.
- If a desired date range is needed, click the Today-Days Back selection to enter a date range for the listings you are looking for.
3. Once you have executed a successful search, you still have lots of options!
- If you want to "timestamp" your search so you can search only new listings since the current search, click Save Current Date/Time.
- To share a listing by email, place a check-mark beside the properties you wish to e-mail then click the blue Share button found in the results toolbar. Simply enter the email address of your desired recipients, compose a subject and body of the email, select the desired report, and click the blue Send button. Please note, emailed listing links are only available for thirty (30) days.
- To print the search results, place a check-mark beside the properties you wish to print then click the Print drop-down menu found in the results toolbar and choose the PDF printing format. The available printable PDF reports are the Agent Full Report, Agent 1/4 Report, Buyer Full Report, Buyer 1/4 Report, a Default Search Results List, and a Statistics Report.